I’ve looked over a good number of business plans in the past few years, and I’d say this is the most under-prepared section in the average startup’s strategy documents: specifically how are we going to acquire customers, and how much is our Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) really going to be? Inevitably, those people go on to ask the question, […]
START TODAY! Buy The eBook Here
Looking for Something? Search our Archives!
Latest Blog Posts:
- Getting Into Chinese E-commerce Utilizing Cross-Border Tactics
- FREE EBook: How To Set Up & Protect Your Online Business
- Top 21 Email Marketing Terms & Definitions
- Why Singapore is set to become the No.1 choice for start-ups
- Crowdfund Your Debt Away!
- Why Your Business Needs a Virtual Assistant
- The Cheapest Way to Acquire New Customers Online
- Legal Documents for Online Entrepreneurs, Made Simple
- 12 Steps to Optimise ecommerce Conversion Rates
- Resolutions, Life Goals, and Working for Yourself
Search By Topic:
bing blogging business idea business plan CAC CMS content management system conversion rate CPC css customer acquisition customer analysis custom website design ecommerce email marketing facebook GA google google adwords hosting html keyword planner keywords magento mailchimp marketplace online advertising online business online sales organic search paypal PLAN PPC search engine optimisation selling online SEM SEO shopify social commerce social media startup vision wordpress yahoo